- Viewing Area: 11-7/8″ x 16-15/16″
- 12,500 BTU/hr Input – NG
- 13,000 BTU/hr Input – LP
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System (IPI)
- Full Functioning Remote
- Firebox Lining (curved black), Engineer-designed burner system
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
- Ceramic Glass
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 63.92% / 65.98%
– Steady State NG/LP | 69.09% / 69.59%
– AFUE % NG/LP | 67.35% / 69.58%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Black Enamel Refractory Lining
- Accent Light Kit
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Delano 36S and Nicollet 195S brochure under the Resources tab.
Required Design Features Glass Media Kit
- For options and pictures, look at the Slayton brochure under the Resources tab.
- Curved Brushed Stainless refractory Lining
- Accent Media Kit
- Fan Kit