- Viewing Area: 19-5/8″ x 27-3/4″
- 37,000 BTU/hr Input (NG & LP)
- Electronic Ignition Pilot System
- Log Set
- Ceramic Glass
- Komfort Kontrol remote control controls-
- – Flame
- – Fan
- – Light kit
- – Split Flow Burner
- Accent Light Kit
- Fan Kit
- Engineer-designed burner system
- Minnesota Energy Code Compliant to 50 pascals
- Certified to ANSI Z21.88 Vented Gas Heater
– ENERGUIDE P.4 NG/LP | 70.11% / 70.60%
- Efficiencies Glossary:
- – P.4 Efficiency (ENERGUIDE) is an efficiency rating more recognized in Canada to measure annual fireplace efficiency.
- – Steady State Efficiency is a measure of how efficiently your fireplace converts fuel to heat once it is warmed up and operating at a steady temperature.
- – Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is a measurement of the fireplace’s ability to convert fuel to heat over a longer period of time including the cycling on and off time period.
Design Standard Features
- Split Flow Burner
- Masonry Refractory
- Screen Front
- For options and pictures, look at the Jordan brochure under the Resources tab.
- Black Enamel Refractory
Required for Installation:
- 1 piece shroud (standard sizes or custom size)